The campaign cadets program links campaigns throughout the nation with well-trained cadets to go be volunteer leaders in a campaign.
Officers of The Citadel Republican Society
Andrew Kot- Executive Vice President
Cameron Brown- Vice President for Membership
Grant Miller- Vice President for External Affairs
Devin Oliver- Cadet Advisor
Carson Fox- Team Leader
John Baker- Team Leader
Conrad Geis- Team Leader
Trenton Moore- Team Leader
Jonathan Clymer- Team Leader
Connell Maloney- Team Leader
How It Works:
- Cadets are trained throughout the year in particular areas of campaign management, complimented by their strict work ethic and desire to lead – Campaign Cadet are valuable tools that are sought after by campaigns that need leadership in a particular area.
- The campaign submits a request for a cadet(s) in a particular field.
- If the application is accepted a cadet is assigned to the particular campaign and sent to work.
The Citadel Republican Society has cadets trained in the following areas:
- Get Out the Vote Effort
- 72 Hour Task-force
- Door to Door Organization
- Online and Spread the Word Efforts
If necessary, campaigns are excepted to help cadets find housing in the area and if possible some sort of support for expenses.